Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pierre Terdjman



A few weeks back I wrote about a new street art movement in New York City known as #Dysturb. This led me to do some more digging and I came across Pierre Terdjman, who is one of the co-founders of the movement #Dysturb.

I began following Mr. Terdjman on Twitter and Instagram and recently viewed his website to procrastinate on a paper, I was soon to find out that Pierre is quite the interesting man.

Pierre, a french photojournalist, actually started his career in Israel working for Haaretz. By 2007 he moved back to France to work with the french photo agency known as the Gamma Agency. Since then he has worked on many different projects that don't just include street art movements like #Dysturb; the earthquake in Haiti, post-electoral violence in Kenya, and the Arab Spring where he covered the fall of Gaddafi.



His work is frequently published in the New York Times,  Paris Match, GQ Magazine and Newsweek. Many of his works cover disasters, political movements and war violence. He ability to capture such emotions in his work is unreal and as a young photographer I am truly inspired.


His current works include #Dysturb and work in Israel. I can't wait to see more of what comes from Pierre and I will definitely keep stalking his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment