Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winter in the Northeast

Recently I have been brainstorming a new project and I have decided that I will begin working on a project titled "Winter in the Northeast". Here's an outline of the why and what for this project.



Why: So some of you might be thinking what's the point of taking pictures of the snow and stuff in the Northeast. First off it is predicted to be one of the worst winters ever on record. Secondly, none of my friends back home believe me when I say it's so cold I can feel my eyes freezing off!!!

What:  I will be taking pictures of everything from my day-to-day life to specific winter events. Locations will range from Massachusetts to New York City and from various point of views.

So stay posted for updates and tricks and tips of taking pictures in the winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment